Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Riding the Highs

 

For the last two days I've been out of the ugly rut of the current season Im in and it's been fantastic! My husband and I have been spending quality time bonding, going for walks and communicating extremely well all thanks to our loving God. Honestly, none of this would be possible if it weren't for Jesus! He has the power to restore all that was broken, my husband and I are walking, living proof. I don't have much to blog on today because I'm honestly just enjoying each and every moment that comes my way. I pray that you are all finding joy no matter the season you're in. Know that you can have joy even through trials and in suffering when you look to The Lord for comfort and guidance. Sometimes we can lose sight of that but keep your focus on God and he will get you through all of it. You just have to have FAITH!

God Bless,



A new creation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment