Sunday, May 26, 2013

God's Promises


Today I've decided to write down all God's promises that he has given me over the past 8 months so that you can see them come to light as well as time goes by. This way you will get a genuine view of how amazing our God is. I hadn't previously thought of doing this because I was dealing with other life struggles but it just hit me that this will be my way of sowing the good seed into your lives so that you don't have to just trust me but you can believe in God's amazing visions. So far these are the promises he's given me. See below:

  • The conception of our twin baby boys. Still waiting on this one but holding onto faith that it's close now. Believe it will happen this June/July 2015
  • My husband and I providing marriage counselling to those going through devastations. (This vision along with our babies was given to me back in September 2012). 
  • Along with the marriage counselling vision, I asked Holy Spirit if we would need to study and he said: "Haven't you already been counselling couples. Trust in God, you will not need to study". - This vision is already come to light a lot in Wadeye but mainly as a female to female situation. I believe this one will develop more as time goes on.
  • My husband and I working together in a career God desires for us. - We are working as houseparents in remote Australia working together for a Christian school. - August 2014
  • World Vision - I came to realise this wasnt a vision for employment however, a vision in regards to our child sponsorship. Aug 2013
  • Financial Freedom - I gained employment today that provides a substantial amount of money. (26th August 2013)
  • By the end of May, beginning of June 2013 healing will come to light. - On June 17th God gave me the most amazing revelation EVER! I have reached a new level of healing. I think I will blog on this specific revelation because I believe many others could benefit from it. It is related to my marriage and God has given me a new perspective in regards to how I see my sufferings. AMAZING!
  • ****** There has been many levels to this healing journey and it's now December 2014 and I've come to another higher level of healing where I have reached out my hand to those who have hurt me and asked to be friends and love them like Christ loves us and calls us to love others...
  • A year from now, May 2014 I won't even recognise myself and the struggles in our marriage will seem so insignificant. - there has been a huge shift in my marriage and within myself. It's fantastic. *** As listed above their were still some stumbles along the way even after May 2014 but growth is growth and I've reached a new level of healing and a new understanding to my journey.
  • (Jesus put it on my heart that in June/July of a year unknown that we will be blessed with our babies. - June/July 2015 we are going back to our hometown and facing where our issues unfolded. We believe this is a required step in facing the past once and for all and I sense that I will be pregnant with our twins during this visit or shortly after.  
  • I was given a bible verse by The Holy Spirit: Revelations 2:26: "To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations".
  • My husband is free from the bondages that had him captive and never again will we have to walk down this painful path again. YIPPEE still holds true to today!
  • Becoming missionaries - We have been missionaries in remote NT working with indigenous people for over a year now - Dec 2014.
  • I keep sensing that we will  be blessed with our twin baby boys biologically but both my husband and I feel this sense that we will also adopt children from all around the world. Tanzania, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Jamaica, America and Indigenous Australians. 
  • My husband and I sense that we will visit Pemba Island one day. We first thought it was just a holiday but it seems there maybe more to it?? Will let you know when we know. 

I will continue to add to this list if I receive anymore promises but as you can see I've been promised a lot. My husband and I hold these things dearly to our hearts and they are the things that get us through the rough times along with Gods amazing grace. 


God Bless,




All shall be brought to light!


No comments:

Post a Comment