Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015



HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

I've decided that this post is going to be about my hopes and dreams for 2015. I've done my reflections, I've made peace with my wrongdoings in 2014 with God, I've forgiven those that hurt me and all though there is some residual stuff being dealt with at the moment that will slip into the new year I'm not going to allow it to dictate my year through the grace of God. 

My hopes and dreams for 2015 are; To have a deeper revelation of the love Jesus has for me. A deeper revelation of my heavenly home and how short and fleeting this life is and that things that happen here are just ultimately there to make me more like Christ. To trust my Lord and Saviour no matter what things he allows to enter in my life and whatever outcomes come from the residual stuff I mentioned above. To communicate better with my husband by being more patient, selfless and loving in my responses. To settle in my new work role and to be able to glorify God and lead children to him. To continue to love those who I once considered enemies. To never bring up the past because it has truly been covered by the blood of Jesus and we have been made as white as snow. If the past comes to mind to just hand it back over to Jesus at the cross and thank him for removing those things from my life. I believe there is going to be a refreshment of my spirit and of my earthly body so that I can endure whatever comes my way in 2015. I believe it's going to be a year of fruitfulness in all areas of my life. I hope for much travel in 2015 because it's something my husband and I love to do. I believe our marriage is going to shine brightly because of what Jesus did, not because anything we did. I sense that 2015 is going to bring our miracle twin baby boys. I'm so excited that this feels like the year of our double blessings that can only come from The Lord. I sense that many doors from the past will be closed once and for all which is going to free us from the weight it has put upon us. I've offered these burdens up to The Lord and I'm so very thankful that they are in his protective, loving hands. I believe many other doors are going to swing wide open with endless opportunities that not only happen in 2015 but I believe will offer endless opportunities throughout the rest of our lives. I believe in those coming years there will be missional opportunities in orphanages within Africa, Pemba Island and Jamaica. I believe in the future we will adopt many children also. I see a bright future ahead but not with out it's bumps in the road but ultimately we will never walk down the same painful past issues either. I believe once God is satisfied and has walked you through a struggle within your life he will not make you go through it again when you've gone about it the right way with God in the centre. I expect many joyful, peaceful moments with many laughs with my husband, family members and the children. I'm hoping for my family members to come to know The Lord, repent and accept him for all the days of their lives from this point forth. I see this miracle unfold after our baby blessings. I believe those who I've forgiven will also come to know The Lord in a personal relationship and be blessed within the future also. I believe Gods hand of protection, correction and blessing is over myself, my husband and our children. 


I believe 2015 is the year of fulfilment, refreshment and things coming to light. I cannot wait to see what God does this year. Keep close and keep an eye on this blog section because God is always willing and ready when we have faith to believe in the earthly impossibles.


God Bless you all,



A Fruitful Year Ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment