Sunday, December 14, 2014

Healing Testimony



Hi guys/gals, I know it's been a LONG time since I've written anything. Please forgive me, life got the better of me by keeping me busy busy busy. You know that's the devils tactics right? Keep you busy and keep you off track. LOL Anyway,

6th/7th/8th Of December 2014

My husband and I were walking through the mall doing the never ending Christmas shopping as we all seem to do around this crazy time of year and all of a sudden my sciatic nerve decided to act up which runs from my left hip, down my buttocks and to my thigh with a sharp excruciating pain that ran down to my foot making it almost impossible to step without feeling like I was going to fall to the floor. Well, this has been happening for the last 2.5 years on and off. I waited a few minutes and then it went away and I was thankful to Jesus that it was a short visit. I went back to walking and shopping and about 5 minutes later it returned which had never happened before in such a short amount of time. Only this time it didn't go away. I was hopping along in the store in agony and trying to push through it just to get out the door and get to the car. Well, we got back to the hotel room and I tell you what it was the worst nights sleep I've had in a while. I asked my husband to pray over me and he did and I woke up the next morning still in pain. It was a little less than the night before but only a slight difference. Back in the car in agony for the long 2.5 hour drive home and I couldn't sleep or get comfortable so as soon as I got home it was straight to bed with painkillers to numb the pain. We were meant to go to a Christmas carols gathering just down the road and I just couldn't make it but my husband went. Anyway, a couple hours later my husband returns and tells me that a brother in Christ wants to pray for me and so my husband wanted to make sure I was decent. I felt that inner voice of the Holy Spirit tell me to get up and go to him. I listened to him and followed his instruction and lent on my husband and hopped the whole way there. Once there my amazing brother in Christ, his wife and children laid hands on me and prayed and before long I felt a warmth over my head where he had his hand and eventually I felt the Holy Spirit go through my body! WOW!!! For those of you who haven't experienced this it is kind of like when you get goose bumps from the cold only 100% more stronger and warmer and if you've heard of people that say things like someone stepped on your grave (so wrong biblically) but you know what I mean, well it's like that but it's pleasing, amazing and feels like an instant ooze of love going through you. Well, that happened and then my brother in Christ's wife who we will call "Cee" laid her hands on my right leg and prayed that God would fix my hips because of the tightness one of my legs was longer than the other. I kid you not as she was doing this I opened my eye and I saw my right leg GROW!! It grew from the calf area not from the knee. I know this because I had my legs propped up on a box and before my very eyes it grew!!!! I was even in SHOCK! Within a short time my brother in Christ who I will call "Tee" asked me to stand up and see if it's better. I got up gently and stepped on the left sore leg and then began to bend my leg, move my hip from side to side and BAM I WAS FREE AND HEALED. PRAISE THE LORD! You know what I did next right? Well, I decided to walk up the path and then I ran on it to just make sure I wasn't going crazy and seeing things. HALELLUJAH! I WAS AND AM HEALED! It's soooooooo amazing experiencing something so out of this world it's amazing. Well, I went home late that night powered up for Jesus by the Holy Spirit and I couldn't sleep. I ended up praising and worshipping Jesus and dancing for Jesus for AGES and then I crashed out and went to sleep. AMAZING!

The next day I woke up with a sore right knee.... Ooooh that sneaky wretched devil!! He was trying to discredit Jesus and his healing. I decided I would do my best to praise Jesus through it and declare that I am healed. I ignored the pain for hours and hours. In fact I went out for lunch with a friend and we walked around and came home and by the time I came home the pain was throbbing in my knee... Remember, the original pain was in my left hip and now the pain is in my right knee!?! Crazy. So, I got home and kept praising Jesus through it and after resting it and raising my leg it just wasn't going away. I couldn't cope anymore and so I went and got an ice pack, put it on my knee and took a painkiller and went to bed. Whilst in bed I was listening to healing sermons and declaring that I was healed through the blood of Jesus. Next day the pain was GONE! Once and for all! Wooohooooo!!!!! Jesus showed up and showed that devil he had no place here and freed me from those pains once and for all. Today it's the 14th of December and guess what....?? NO PAIN! Thank you Jesus! You are a mighty and loving God. My healer and provider. Thank you thank you thank you! Please never doubt the power of Jesus finished work on the cross and the Holy Spirit he left us when he went to heaven.


Praise The Lord!!


Signing Off,
Thankful Servent

No comments:

Post a Comment