Monday, June 29, 2015

A Fresh Start


Today marks the end the the book of my old life and I'm so glad this is so. You see most people experience the end of a chapter but continue on in the same book but for us God completely threw out the old book, covered it with Jesus blood and gave us a new one to start a fresh in. So not only does today mark the end of an old book but it also marks the beginning of a new one.... 

My husband and I have a brand new book to write a new story for our lives in. Our marriage has been blessed by Jesus himself and I sense that He is moving in our marriage and our lives together and individually very quickly. I sense that we will see HUGE changes very shortly and that God is going to take us all over the world helping the lost and sharing our testimony. I believe our lives and our marriage is going to be fruitful and start blossoming like a tree coming out in Spring. 

Jesus, let the story be a good one and I'll continue to keep you first in my life and in my marriage! Please bless my dearly beloved husband in abundance and keep his eyes and heart set on you all the days of his life. Continue to strengthen him and show him his worth in you. I'm so blessed that both my husband and I have been made new and that my husband is an honourable, faithful and free man who love Jesus. I love you Jesus too!

Thank you for EVERYTHING! You are the best and I cannot wait to see how our lives play out from this day forth. My life is no longer my own, it's yours Jesus and it's truly in your safe hands. I LOVE YOU!


Signing Off,







Fresh Start and New Beginnings 




No comments:

Post a Comment