Friday, October 18, 2013

When God shows you favour...

Have you ever experienced extreme storms in your life and during that storm you've leant in closer to our amazing creator to then only be shown unmerited favour? Well, I can say that 6 months ago I would have never thought he would bother to bless me ever again since my marriage was in the biggest mess it could possibly be in. As I sit here and look back on the blessings in my life during this past year of trials I'm starting to clearly see where Gods hand has been. I can honestly say before today it has been quite difficult to see any such blessings because the pain and suffering was blocking my view however, today there is a little light shining through. 

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you for always being in control of our lives and always having a plan beyond our own thought restrictions. I thank you for salvaging my marriage from the depths of hell and I thank you that in your word we will receive double for our trouble. I'm learning to trust you and to trust that this time of discipline is for my benefit. I want to thank you for blessing me with my husband and helping me to be more like you during our trials together. I thank you for the growth I'm seeing so clearly in him and I thank you for beginning to remove the "hurt scales" from my eyes so that I can see the man I love so clearly as well as myself being your beautiful blessed daughter. I also want to thank you for never leaving me, nor forsaking me and having a plan to see me prosper beyond my wildest dreams just as long as I keep relying on you. I'm sorry for the times I try to take control of the reins time and time again but I thank you that you do not get angry with me and stay by my side whilst walking me through it. I thank you for blessing us with this new and wonderful adventure we are currently on and that you answer even the smallest of requests. You continue to amaze me and you do it so quietly that I could easily miss your blessings if I don't keep my eyes and heart focused on you. Thank you for bringing this awareness to my heart. I love you daddy in Jesus name, Amen!

As you can see I've just had a significant revelation so I had to take the time to acknowledge that. Thank you Jesus!

May God Bless You All,



Growth beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment