Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Birthday To My Dearest

A beautiful birthday message from my husband that I want to be able to look back on for years to come.





"On a weekend where we get to celebrate the life, reflect on the death, and glorify the Resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I want to take today 26th of March to also honour my wife who has been blessed to be on this earth for the last 29 years. I have only been blessed to know her for a small portion of that but if God is willing, I will see the day that I can say I have known her for the majority of her life. There is not much more I can tell FB about her. You already know she is the biggest part of my life after Jesus. There is nothing or no one that can come between us so don't even try. Been there, done that and guess what? We are still here. The world couldn't break us. The devil himself could not break us. My own weaknesses and frailty did not stop her from loving me and walking with me through darkness. WE ARE STILL HERE!!! This beautiful woman of God is one of the reasons why I know God is real and that He blesses the undeserving. He lifts up the broken. He heals hearts. And He quite often likes to use us to do it just to glorify Him. I love you, Booby! Keep being a light in the darkness. Keep reflecting the glory of our loving Father in the mighty name of Jesus. And also have a very, very, very Happy Birthday. #StillHere #CantStopWontStop"

No comments:

Post a Comment