Friday, March 25, 2016

Acknowledging Jesus on my birthday



I am only able to celebrate my life because of the price Jesus paid for me and my sins around this time of year, 2016 years ago. All though I celebrate my earthly birth today, I was born into sin but Jesus set me free from all of that through his acts of selfless love when he was beaten, marred beyond recognition, crucified and then beat sickness, sin and death when he rose again. I've been made a new creation. I've been sanctified through His acts of love. I am no longer the old me, and my true birthday is more like June 2007 when I chose to give my life to the one true God, my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus for paying the ultimate punishment for my iniquities and removing the debt that was hanging over my head. That is the best birthday present anyone could ever receive! I love you Lord!


So blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment