Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Life's ebb and flows

Hi bloggersphere,

It's been a while since I last posted. Lots and not much has happened as of late. My husband and I live in another remote Indigenous community but we will be leaving soon...


I'm in the process of searching the digital nomadic lifestyle in hopes I come across something I can sink my teeth into that will lead to us no longer being tied down to one place and allow us the freedom to indulge in one of my favourite passions..... TRAVEL! I would love to Travel the world sharing the love of Jesus with my husband. Oh yeah, things are fantastic on the marriage front these days! Praise God and Hallelujah!! Only possible with The Lord right!?! It's strange because the past events are no longer a contributing factor in our day to day lives. I barely think about it. Like a whole other person it happened to.

I've been thinking about possibly opening myself up to the online marriage coach area of expertise all though it's all owed to the glory of The Lord and His willingness to heal us. What do you think? I can't make up my mind whether to use our story to fuel financial freedom and helping others in the process or go another route like, becoming a travel agent.... Seriously, my mind is all over the place. God did give me the vision of being Christian Marriage Counsellors so, it's probably safe to stick with God on this one right!?!

I know our experiences make us qualified in the area but do you think we should get a Christian counselling qualification to authenticate it? I'm not sure.... Both my husband and I have a qualification in community services that is equivalent to that of a Pastoral qualification but I think I'd rather it be titled that instead of community services.

If we got this thing up and running, we were thinking of running marriage retreats as well... What do you think? Going to some exotic location with others like you who are struggling in their marriage and being supported by us who have been in your shoes whilst allowing God to lead? It sounds pretty good to me.

Anyway, I will be posting a variety of things such as travel, marriage, food and work on this page or a new one.... Not sure yet. I feel as if I'm in a new season and I need a new blog title to kick it off with. This blog will still exist as a point of reference but we are new creations so I think we may go the new route.

Keep you posted!
Thriving Future Marriage Coach Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment