Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter and acknowledge Jesus on this special day. Based on evidence provided, Jesus died on the cross on the Friday and rose again Sunday. It's because of Jesus that I am free from my sins and free from a tainted life that would have lead to my death and an eternal life in hell. It is such an overwhelming feeling to know that God loves me that much that he would send his very own son to take my sin on himself to the cross and to experience the hell that was meant for me but God would never give up on his own son in the long term. God raised Jesus from the dead through the Holy Spirit. How amazing is that!?!

I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend celebrating the freedom we were given without even earning it.

God bless you all


Signing off,




Thankful Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment